Do you have experience managing software development teams and also have worked as a Quality Assurance engineer? Then this might be the perfect job for you.
We’re looking for an individual who is always seeking for perfection and has a good sense of organisation, aesthetics, persuasion and leadership charisma.
Application deadline: April 12th 2013
What would you do in our team?
- Be in charge of the project schedules.
- Track the progress made on tasks for individual projects.
- Issues and risks detection and mitigation.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff.
- Coach the team on project management best practices.
- Comprehensive analytics and reports.
- Give suggestions about schedules, ressource allocation and prioritisation.
- Ensure that our products and services meet the required standards of quality, reliability, usability and performance.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports on the results of quality activities.
- Strong background in Computer Science or related area.
- 3 years of combined experience in managing teams and software quality assurance.
- Knowledge of agile development practices. A certification is a plus.
- Experience with software automation testing tools.
- Knowledge of project management tools. Redmine is definitely a plus!
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English level is a plus.
Why to join SysCrunch
Our company specialises in web technologies and develop our own products and services. We also offer our expertise to customers in Switzerland and we have a development center in Cochabamba. We have a continuous training and learning policy for current and new technologies. Furthermore, we also motivate our team to publish articles and tutorials.
This is a great opportunity to improve and train your skills in new technologies and challenge yourself to become an even greater professional. All the same, you’ll integrate a young, competitive and dynamic team where we cultivate ideas and enforce innovation.
Apply and join us today
If you are the one we’re looking for then apply without any hesitation making sure to include:
- C.V. or Resume with a picture including experience.
- Motivation letter with salary expectation.